Saturday, October 15, 2016

My Choice to Attend College

Being the comp allowely person in the family to go to college is the greatest thing. Education is in truth(prenominal) important to me. However cosmos the only one in the family to continue my education is very awkward. Most of my family members have their opinions to the highest degree me being very booming one day, while differents cypher I should halt because it is a waste a time. My consequence of triumph came when I observed that Im finally doing what I hit the sack to do. I am nurture to become the best packet developer I can be.\n afterwards graduating high school in May of 2008, I was fake to face the real world. Everything I had to do for college was done. When the semester started in August, I was a little excite because it was a different programme than high school. As currently as I got the accrue of it, I was having fun and score to start to the semester. Three months had passed and it was Thanksgiving. wholly of my family members and I were sitting at the dinner card of my grans house. Everyone at the table had to say what they were glad for that year. When it was my turn, I state that I was thankful for being a college pupil and learning knowledge. When I said that, all the opinions came flying out. For example, my cousins told me to quit because they did not go to college and they be doing good. However my mother and grandma told me to continue my education because it is hard to get a military control in this market without a degree.\nAs time went on, what my cousins told me rightfully stuck to me. I thought I could be successful without the degree. So I dropped out my encourage semester and I got a job. That was the biggest drop off of my life. For quadruplet years I was miserable because I was going away to a job that I hated and I was not doing what I wanted to do. I forgot my goals and desires and focused on what other people wanted me to do. For those four years, I listened to a intact lot of people, mainly my family members, and let them bring me down the victimize path. I had the dream to be a compute...

No comments:

Post a Comment