Monday, January 9, 2017

The Diversity of American Culture

We prevail in a friendship where diversity is the norm. People of unlike cultures, races, and trusts are inha firearmants of this melting can buoy we call the States. Since birth my ethnical identity could of have been evince as a lay class, Moslem American antheral of Palestinian descent. Both my conjures were born(p) in elevated in the Gaza Strip, and falld to America to travel a family and a living. However, my parents decision to move from their mformer(a)land to America did not impact their strong handle of our culture and religion.\nI was raise with the Palestinian culture and the Moslem religion. My parents sent me to an Islamic give instruction all my life-time, where the facultys mission was to teach the Islamic religion and make it a strong role in our every daily lives, in and out of school. From my very Islamic upbringing to entrance into college I had very little speck with any 1 who was not Muslim or of Arab descent. Upon en distort into college I was uncovered to classmates who were not Muslim, yet bookman of different religions and ideals. As a student in an Islamic school all my life, I was surrounded by individuals who were raised being taught the same religion and adopting the same culture.\nGender dealings played a wide-ranging role in in the Islamic school I attended all my life. I follow my religion and try to implement it in my life in my everyday actions, even my school environment overlyk it too far when it came to communicating with the resister sexual urge. Students of the opposite gender were not allowed to extend with each opposite for whatever reason unless granted permission by one of the faculty. Students however talked to each other after school, which made talk to the opposite gender remote more tempting and unnecessarily promiscuous. I realise this idea to be a bit too extreme erstwhile I became employed as an EMT in my neighborhood.\nI realized that as a Muslim living in America one must c ommunicate and interact with the other gender in order to...

No comments:

Post a Comment